Barre class have been all the rage. This ballet inspired workout incorporates ballet moves into a sweaty and fun fitness class. Defy's NEW Bodhi Barre class is redefining the typical barre workout and taking it to the next level!
Instead of using a stable ballet bar, we use our Bodhi suspension ropes. This is the game changer. Instead of using a static bar, the ropes become the bar. This means we can't "rest on the bar". We now move with the ropes, using ALL of our core way more effectively. And let's not forget the standing leg - it's getting worked as never before.
Defy's Bodhi Barre creates a whole other level of difficulty and effectiveness, giving you a better workout and better results.
Here are some great reasons to try Defy's Bodhi Barre.
- Easy on Joints. Hard on Muscles. You’ll also notice a remarkable improvement in your core strength and posture. Not only will a tight core give you a taller appearance, it will also keep you safe from injuries.
- Working Your Muscles from Head to Toe. After each satisfyingly exhausting class, your entire body will truly feel worked. You will also feel stretched, strengthened and invigorated.
- Work Muscles to Failure. Embrace the shaking. It is completely natural for your muscles to quiver when you are toning your muscles. We LOVE to see you shake!
- Easy to Modify. The beauty of our Bodhi Barre classes is it is for everyone! Movements can be easily limited or expanded to suit your specific needs. Exercise can always be modified whether you’re a beginner, pregnant or have an injury. The intensity can also be amplified if you’re advanced or looking for more of a challenge.
- Lose Weight and Inches. Defy's workouts target the largest muscle groups in the body, like the thighs and glutes. The larger the muscle, the more calories burned! As you continue, you will build more lean muscle mass and raise your resting metabolic rate Perhaps more important than actual weight loss, the Bodhi Barre will help you drop a size by redistributing inches on your body – making you appear, and feel, longer and leaner.
- Real Results. Yes, you will be sore after the first few classes, but you’ll also see some major results fast – so stick with it! If you workout 3-4 times weekly, you will typically notice changes in as little as one month. What changes you ask? Look forward to improved posture, thinner thighs, chiseled arms, a sculpted back, toned abs and a lifted seat.
See you on the Ropes!